Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
TraumaSim's Military Moulage Advanced Moulage Kit has been developed to enhance Defence, Medical and Emergency training. Designed and created from durable, life-like silicone into a medically accurate representations of trauma wounds. The quality and durability of these realistic rapid application solutions is of the highest standard.
The MK05 kit includes TraumaWear as a pull-on or strap-on application, Silicone Wounds with tapered edges assisting with application and blending and Moulage products to enhance the effects and give you the opportunity to create your own extra injuries and added realism, all supplied in a carry bag to keep your kit contained and clean.
To further enhance the realistic effect of TraumaSim’s Silicone Wounds and TraumaWear, use Moulage materials including Fresh Scab, artificial bloods and make up to enrich the look and give the wounds a fresh appearance. Position clothing that has been cut, burned and manipulated to reflect the mechanism of injury. This will complete the look on both manikins and role players.
By positioning the patient/casualty in an environment and position that again is consistent with the simulated injury, will allow your trainees to experience the full effect of realistic training, increasing training realism and knowledge retention.
All of TraumaSim’s Silicone wound range are washable and for repeat use application and training.
• Stipple Sponges 8Pk
• Non Latex Sponges 8Pk
• Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder 49gm
• Ben Nye Coal Powder 25gm
• Ben Nye Spirit Gum Remover 29 ml
• Ben Nye Fresh Scab 190gm
• Ben Nye TraumaSim Casualty FX Moulage Palette
• Ben Nye Spirit Gum 29 ml
• Ben Nye Stage Blood 1lt
• Brush Retractable
• TraumaWear - Large Burn Forearm
• TraumaWear - Large Burn Upper Leg
• Silicone Wound - Burn Large
• Silicone Wound - Evisceration Large
• TraumaWear - Severe Lacerations Upper Leg with Bleeding Capacity
• TraumaWear - Jagged Laceration Forearm
• Silicone Wound - Impalement
• TraumaWear - Open Femur Fracture Upper Leg with Bleeding Capacity
• TraumaWear - Open Fracture Forearm
• TraumaWear - Open Tibial Fracture Lower Leg
• TraumaWear - Gunshot Entry/Exit Wound Upper Leg with Bleeding Capacity
• TraumaWear - Gunshot Entry/Exit Wound Forearm with Bleeding Capacity
• Talc Powder
• TraumaSim Carry Bag
All of TraumaSim’s wounds are hand painted and some variation in painting style should be expected.
Various skin colours available, frequently purchased tones are held in stock, all other tones are manufactured to order. 01 Light shown in the above images.
Check out the HOW TO video below!
All items available for individual sale.
Note MK05 has a NATO Stock Number
In this video, we show you how to apply and remove our individ...
Our TraumaWear range is a rapid application & repeatable use p...
In this video, we show you how to use the pull-on wounds and i...
In this video, we show you how to use the strap-on wounds and ...