SHIPPING & RETURNS
TraumaSim Group are excited to be able to offer you an online shopping platform and want the experience to be as simple as can be!
In respect of each product listed in your Checkout Summary, your order is an offer from you to the TraumaSim Group to buy that product from our organisation. TraumaSim Group will be bound to supply you the product once payment has been processed and our system has sent you an email order confirmation.
- TraumaSim Group is responsible for dispatching products to you under these Terms of Sale.
- All accepted orders supersede all previous quotes/estimates.
Information about Products
Due to our products being made to order and hand-painted, and the varying limitations of users monitors or screens (PC, phone etc), some products may differ very slightly in visual appearance (eg. colour & detail) from the way they appear on the website.
Pricing and payment
- You must pay for all online purchases at the time of online checkout prior to order confirmation in accordance with one of the payment methods offered on the Website. Our system tracks inventory and stock on hand and should not allow users to purchase items that are not available. However, if this occurrence eventuates, a refund will be provided.
- The prices of products, and any delivery or other charges, shown are in Australian dollars, inclusive of GST.
Delivery to your door
- Where the product is being delivered, delivery options are listed on at the checkout before payment is processed. Currently, our website will offer freight options available via Australia Post only. Other options are available and we recommend you contact a team member to identify the best delivery option for you.
- Available delivery options, terms and charges for each product will be shown on the relevant Checkout/Cart page. The option selected by you and the applicable estimated delivery times will be shown in your Checkout Summary.
- You will be notified via email once your products have been dispatched.
- TraumaSim are unable to accept liability for delay in delivering goods which is beyond our reasonable control (e.g. if stock is unavailable or if freight delays by the service provider). If the product has not been delivered within a reasonable time (depending on the nature of the product and the delivery address), please contact us if you wish to cancel your order for that product and request a refund.
- You must ensure there is clear and safe access for delivery. Please ensure there is a person present at the delivery premises who is authorised by you to accept delivery. If there is not, the freight provider will endeavour to deliver the product if safe and appropriate to do so.
- If the delivery contractor arrives at the agreed time but is unable to deliver the product or considers that it is unsafe or inappropriate to do so, you may be required to pay for re-delivery later, or we may cancel your order and provide you with a refund.
- Some products may require extra delivery personnel which may incur an additional charge as advised to you before you submit your order. In this instance, TraumaSim will ensure the freight contractor delivers your goods at ground level at the delivery premises unless you have arranged otherwise. The goods are at your risk after delivery.
How long will my delivery take?
In most cases, delivery for products purchased online will take 2–5 days, but for some products, such as Special Orders items, it may take 7–14 days.
The TraumaSim Group team work hard to ensure stock is on the shelves so that online orders can be fulfilled at the time of receipt and dispatched the same day, if possible.
For items that are custom made, manufacture of the product could take up to 2 weeks plus freight/shipping time additional. Availability of each product and the estimated lead time is visible on each product page prior to selection.
For large bulk items that are outside of Australia Post’s services, we utilise independent freight providers and customers are welcome to source freight and shipping services at their cost should this be more suitable.
How much does delivery cost?
All freight and shipping is calculated using the weight and dimensions of the individual products and can vary based on these measurements.
At the time of placing your order online, the Australia Post API plug-in will calculate the options for you and provide a price. Should the option be too large or heavy for Australia Post’s services, the TraumaSim Group team will provide a quote through a 3rd party provider.
All items that are too big and bulky for Australia Post have been identified and this is communicated in the description on each page of each relevant product. Our system will not allow you deliver something that is not suitable and will advise you to contact a TraumaSim team member for purchasing assistance. A quote will be provided for review and approval prior to acceptance of the order.
Warranties and liability
- All Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Products may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer or distributor of the product. Unless clearly expressed otherwise, any such warranty is not given by TraumaSim Group.
- All other warranties and representations are excluded, except those which are non-excludable in law, including the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, where products supplied are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic and household use, TraumaSim Group’s liability to you is limited to refunding the price, replacing or repairing the relevant goods in relation to which our warranty has failed.
- To assist the TraumaSim Group team in resolving any problems you may experience, please inspect the goods upon taking delivery and report any shortage, discrepancy, defect, wrong specification or similar problem to our team as soon as you become aware of it.
Cancellation of Order
TraumaSim Group may cancel any order (in full or part) where:
- you are in breach of your payment obligations;
- TraumaSim Group reasonably suspects that you are purchasing goods for the purposes of resale or resupply;
- TraumaSim Group becomes aware after order confirmation that the good is out of stock;
- there has been a genuine pricing or product description error; or
- where the transaction is suspected of being the subject of credit card or payment-related fraud. TraumaSim Group will refund any amount already paid in respect of any cancelled order. In the case of part cancellation of an order, a refund will be provided on the amount paid that relates to the cancelled portion of the order.
- By placing an order through this Website, you consent to TraumaSim Group collecting your personal information (including your name, contact details and delivery address) and providing it to third parties (including freight & shipping providers,) for the purpose of fulfilling and delivering your order. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
Can I return a delivered product?
Yes, you can return an item to TraumaSim Group if you have received a damaged/faulty product, or if you have changed your mind. See more details as follows.
TraumaSim Group will happily assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods purchased from our online store. Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or Consumer Guarantees Act (NZ).
Change of mind returns/exchanges
We are pleased to offer change of mind returns or exchanges.
With a receipt or tax invoice:
- We can provide a refund
- All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- Receipts and tax invoices must be valid and intact
All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. Cheques will be refunded as cash (once bank processing of the cheque has occurred) and credit card refunds must be processed back onto a credit card.
Note: A credit card must be present to receive a refund.
Without proof of purchase
We will record your proof of identification (eg drivers' licence) when processing returns without proof of purchase. Without this, we may not be able to accept your return.
- We can provide an exchange voucher or an exchange for 'like' goods
- All goods for exchange must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- Exchange vouchers are valid from time of issue and are redeemable at any store. These vouchers are not redeemable for cash or Gift Cards.
Returns can be made in-store or over the phone through Customer Support. Goods purchased using Credit Card payment must be returned via the original payment method. If for any reason the system declines the return, an alternative tender will be offered.
Goods purchased using Afterpay must be returned via the original payment method. If for any reason the system declines the return, an alternative tender will be offered.
Trade account returns/exchanges
If you're an account customer and presenting goods for return or exchange, a copy of the original invoice must be provided along with the goods to arrange an account credit.
Commercial quantities are not generally available for change of mind returns or exchanges.
Online purchases can be returned either in-store with the tax invoice or by contacting our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a change of mind refund or exchange on the following items:
- Custom-made products;
- Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request;
- Moulage consumables that have been opened;
- Special imports.
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We will accept product returns and provide you with a replacement, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match its sample or description.
We recommend you retain your receipt, as we may require proof that you purchased the product from us. Our Team Members will be able to advise you whether a refund, exchange, repair or replacement is available, and may record your proof of identification when processing a return without proof of purchase.
If your products were delivered to you, we will cover the cost of re-delivering your products If you ask for a refund, we will also refund any delivery fee you paid.
How to contact TraumaSim Group
For more information on the above, or further clarification, please reach out to the TraumaSim Group team as follows:
You can contact us in writing or by email as set out below:
Unit 7, 21 McDonald Crescent
BASSENDEAN WA 6054
Changes to this policy
TraumaSim Group may update this policy from time to time. We may let you know of significant changes to this policy by posting a notification on our website. The current version of this policy will always be available on our website and was last updated in July 2021.